Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blog of the Day: Things To Do Befor I'm 30

Things To Do Before I'm 30
(http://todobeforeim30.blogspot.com/)

This is an awesome blog. Not really because of it's design or because much of it is particularly eye-catching. Because of the general purpose. For some reason, the idea of listing goals before a certain deadline has always appealed to me.

I've set a few of my own. Perhaps some day I will list them online.....

It's quite a list. My favorite goal is: 1 year of self-pictures into a time lapse video. Awesome idea!

Keep up the goals! Keep posting! GOOD LUCK!!!

Ratings -

Content: 8/10 - Cool goals, good luck!!!

Style: 6/10 - Average. Nothing special, so I can't justify anything high.... sorry....

Total rating: 9/10 - I've heard that writing about yourself, about things you've accomplished, and about things you plan to do really helps. You're off to a great start. Keep it going!


I will be checking back with your blog daily. Keep posting!

I would love to hear opinion! Leave a comment!

-Robbie

2 comments: