Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog of the Day - shooting brooklyn

Today's cool blog: shooting brooklyn

(http://www.shootingbrooklyn.blogspot.com/)

The pictures seem to be the heart of this blog, and that's wonderful. The shot are captivating, intriguing, and just plain cool. There are new pictures updated every day!

While empty in textual content, the photos fill in that blank. They're worth a thousand blog posts. =) (I couldn't resist... the over-used "thousand words" isn't good enough to describe the blog) While the design is basic and simple, it's clean and sharp. The blue-on-black has always been one of my favorite color schemes for blogs like this.

To the writer(s) and photographer(s) of shooting brooklyn, keep it up! You've been added to our blog roll!

Ratings -
Content: 8/10 - while there is no text, the photos do it all themselves.
Style: 7/10 - I like the colors =) However, I would like to see a little more of a background or layer on the background. Just an opinion =)
Total rating: 8.5/10 - Awesome. I'll be checking back often, and so should you!


I'd love to hear opinions! Leave comments!

-Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment