Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blog of the Day: My Weird Quotes

Blog of the Day: My Weird Quotes
(http://myweirdquotes.blogspot.com/)

This is a very new, very simple blog. But, I like funny/creative quotes, and it looks like this one will be an interesting blog, routinely. So far there have been moderately frequent updates, but it may be too soon to assume that will continue. I hope it does, and I hope the frequency increases!

The design is just from a template, but that's ok because it's one of my favorite templates. Very pure, but still lacking in creativity nonetheless. I don't blame many bloggers for sticking with just a template, though. Not everyone knows XHTML and CSS!

Ratings -

Content: 8/10 - I like quotes.

Style: 6/10 - Average. Some add-ons make me happy. But I always say that.

Total rating: 7.5/10 - Nice. I'll be checking back often, and so should you, fellow readers! But don't steal his quotes....


I would love to hear opinion! Leave a comment!

-Robbie

1 comment:

  1. Hey thank u very much, here is a personalized quote for you, being creative isn't important, a bit of insanity is always a better choice.

    ReplyDelete