Friday, February 20, 2009

Blog of the day: iChange

Today's cool blog: iChange

(http://timeforsomechange.blogspot.com/)

It's a very neat blog. I've never seen the template, I wonder where it's from. While the style is cool, it's a bit difficult to make out the text on the side bars.... dark-on-dark can be a little difficult sometimes, but it works =)

The purpose of this blog is more wholesome than I'm used to seeing. The writer is documenting the different stages and change made according to a book about improving one's life. Keep it up!

The photos and graphics are nice, too. There is a good balance on this one between textual content and imagery.

I'll be checking back often!

Ratings -

Content: 8/10 - It seems rare to find a blog with meaningful content.

Style: 7.5/10 - I like the template =)

Total rating: 8/10 - Very nice. I'll be checking back often, and so should you, fellow readers!


I would love to hear opinion! Leave a comment!

-Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment