Monday, February 16, 2009

About Web Design, Blog Design, and the Internet As A Whole

A lot of people look through critical eyes at everything in life. Cars, movies, food, sports. I've got a skill to do so on websites, blogs, etc.

This blog is about the great points and flaws of whatever websites may catch my eye. I will list what is good and what is bad about these sites, and my views of how they can be improved.

Blogs analyzed here get linked in the blog list! So, if you've been used, get ready for more traffic. This blog gets a lot of hits.

Please, to all readers out there, do the following:
- Submit a URL for your website or blog by emailing rmv7213@hotmail.com
- Visit this blog and leave comments on posts regularly
- Vote in the polls on the side panel of this blog

I've been involved with web design for a decade. This will be a learning experience for you and me. Get involved!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog but you should be explain the main topic in more detail. But any how overall blog is quite good.

    Web Design Quote.

    ReplyDelete